Attend select educational sessions from the Society’s 2018 Annual Conference virtually via the PALTC18 Live Stream. Eight sessions will be broadcast live and appeal to various members of the PA/LTC care team, providing an economical and convenient training tool. Live CME, MOC, CMD and CE credits will be offered.
The Live Stream will offer an interactive platform that will allow participants to:
- Virtually attend the sessions via a high definition video feed.
- Download slides and resources for each session.
- Submit questions/comments online for speakers to respond to.
- Chat with other Live Stream participants.
- Receive real-time customer technical support.
- Participants can earn 15 continuing education hours from the live program and 97.5 hours from the conference recordings.